Specialist Recruitment Services
At Esat Smyth Consulting, our main goal is shaping careers at every stage and providing a strong, painless and efficient recruitment process for our clients. We offer infrastructure and engineering recruitment on a national and global scale, from graduates to executive board level. Working with key organisations within the Gas, Water and Electrical Distribution fields we seek to place the right people in the right places.
Our recruitment team is always interested in hearing from professionals seeking their next challenge. All enquires are held in the strictest confidence. Whether they are large multi-national companies or young graduates seeking to enter the job market for the first time, we want to work with clients as individuals and understand their specific needs.
We take on fewer clients than most, enabling us to really focus on recruitment solutions which meet an organisation’s vision, culture and objectives. We partner with our clients to place, not just the best individual talent but provide a consulting service which will benefit the whole business. Diversity is at the forefront of our process and paramount in everything we do. We make sure we can adapt and get a full understanding of your requirements to meet your needs.
Email Esat Smyth Consulting your enquiries or your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our talent acquisition services include:
- Talent and Skills Audit. All organisations need to understand what skills and knowledge its people have. This information is essential for determing whether the organisation can meet its goals. Without this information the organisation doesn’t know where to target investment in training, development and recruitment to ensure the best return.Skills audit is a process that can be used to identify the gaps in an organisation. The outcome is a training needs analysis that identifies where training is needed.
- Full profiling candidate service. Matching the exact candidate or small group of candidates who meet the rare mix of knowledge, skills and experience to fill key roles within a client’s organisation.
- Psychometric testing. Psychometric tests can be used as part of the recruitment and selection process by employers to assess your ability in specific skills (eg, verbal, numerical and diagrammatical reasoning) or to find out about your personal qualities by using personality questionnaires.
- Video profile. An improvement on the traditional client CV sift, short video presentations from the client, either discussing their CV or answering client set questions lets our candidates really get their personality across and gives you more confidence in selecting candidates for final assessment.
- Aftercare of all staff once placed. We like to make sure our candidates have everything they need to settle into a new position
At Esat Smyth Consulting our current projects include:
- Implementation/Smart Metering projects
- Renewable Energy
- Maintenance Contracts
- Technical Training
- Health and Safety
- Electricity transmission
- Water installation and upgrades
- Transmission and Distribution
- Oil & Gas
- Site works and Construction personnel